On a cold winter day, a hot bowl of soup is all you want! This recipe is easy and loved by Kids and Adults.
6 cups cut and peeled butter nut Squash
1 Honey crisp apple
1 cup baby carrots
1 onion chopped
1 container imagine vegetable broth
2 Tablespoons olive oil
olive oil or olive oil cooking spray
Salt and Pepper to taste
- Chop onion and saute in a pot with 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Place butternut squash apple and carrots on a tray and spray with Olive oil Pam (if you don’t have olive oil Pam you can use regular or drizzle with olive oil).
- Roast on 375 for 20 minutes or untill soft (scroll down to see how the vegetables should look roasted)
- Add roasted vegetables to the sautéed onion.
- Add vegetable broth (till it’s about six inches over the vegetables)
- Bring to a boil and simmer for 45 minutes- 1 hour
- Puree with an immersion blender or regular blender
- Add water to the puree if the consistency is too thick
- salt and pepper to taste
Optional- serve with truffle oil as shown in picture!