I wanted to try out a new roast recipe.
The classic roast with sweet sauce is still my favorite but sometimes it’s fun to change it up.
I pack of club roast massaged in truffle salt
2 cups baby Bella mushrooms washed and sliced
2 cups shiitake mushrooms washed and sliced
I pack beseech mushrooms
3 shallots sliced
Truffle oil for drizzling
1. Heat up your pot with a drizzle of Oil
2. Add the roast to your pot
3. Brown all sides of your Roast
4. Set you Roast Aside and in the same pot sauté you shallots till soft
5. Add your mushrooms, let your mushrooms cook down for about 10 minutes
6. If there is still a lot of water in the pot just remove your mushrooms and leave the water that the mushrooms released in the pot it will give flavor to the roast
7. Add your Roast back in the pot and add half a bottle of Wine
8. Finish it off in the oven for 1 hour and a half at 350 covered
9. Heat up a pan with a drizzle of olive oil and sauté 1 sliced shallots once soft add your semi cooked mushrooms till they are crispy
10. Season your mushrooms with truffle salt add 1 Tablespoon of truffle Patte
11. Once Roast is done set aside and let it cool
12. slice against the grain and return back to its juices
13. When serving place your mushrooms over the roast and and drizzle truffle oil over it.