This dessert looks pretty, tastes awesome and is so simple to make!!!
Dont be fooled by the picture!
1 package pre cut puff pastry squares
4 apples sliced in to 1/4 inch thick slices (I used honey crisp apples but any type of apple would work)
1 Tablespoon of Lemon
1/2 cup sugar
1 tablespoon cinnamon
Egg wash: one egg and a tablespoon of water mixed together
- Put the puff pastry squares on a lined baking sheet
- Mix the apples, cinnamon, sugar and lemon juice together in a bowl
- Place 3-4 slices of apples on each square
- Brush egg wash over each square
- Place in a 350 degree oven for 20 minutes or until fully cooked
Optional- You can serve it with a store-bought vanilla ice cream and top it with some chopped pecans and cinnamon sugar (as shown in the picture) Or you can top it with butter pecan ice-cream and drizzle caramel on top!