This dessert is really heavenly. It just satisfies that Chocolate sweet tooth it is a true indulgence. The rich pudding , freshness of the berries, lightness of the whip cream and crunch of the topping is just divine. You won’t believe how easy this is. I also packed these up as Mishloach manot in mason Jars so they can assemble it themselves.
1 pack Chocolate pudding mix
1/4 cup nutella
2 cups of whole milk
Whipped cream in a Can
Strawberries and Blueberries Sliced
1 cup Oats
1 sleeve of Graham Crackers
1/4 cup of Butter
1/2 cup Caramel Chips
- Whisk together your chocolate pudding mix nutella and whole milk till well combined
- place it in the refrigerator and let your mixture set
- Place your Oats, Graham Crackers, Butter and Caramel Chips in the oven at and let them bake
- To Assemble your dessert plate
- Place your strawberries on the walls of your dish
- fill your dish with the nutella pudding
- add your whip cream
- place your topping over the pudding and cream
- add some more berries to the top
This is just a different take on traditional Soufle. I love Smores everything so I decided to give this a try. It was a hit there was nothing left! It has a graham Cracker bottom, Chocolate Ganshe in the middle and marshmallow fluff on top. Serve with vanilla ice-cream it is a heavenly bite!
Graham cracker bottom
1 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
pinch of salt
6 TB butter or margarine
6 oz semi sweet chocolate
1/2 cup milk (almond, coffee rich for parve option)
pinch of salt
1/2 tsp vanilla
Marshmallow topping: I used fluff in the picture but you can also use marshmallows
- combine your graham cracker crumbs,brown sugar,cinnamon and salt in a bowl
- Press on the bottom of your ramekins it should be 1 inch thick
- Bake at 350 for ten minutes
- over a double boiler melt your chocolate, milk, salt and vanilla till fully melted
- pour inside your ramekins over there graham cracker crust
- Add your fluff or marshmallows to the top
- Place your ramekins under the boiler so that the marshmallows can get toasted be careful not to burn
- Serve with vanilla ice-cream
1 cup Almonds
1 cup Dates
1 tsp Coca Powder
2 cans of full fat coconut milk
1 rich whip
1 cup melted Chocolate chips
3 Tbl Almond Milk
- Add your dates, coca and almonds in a food processor and blend till well combined
- Press you crust into a pie dish
- . Take coconut milk and put it in the refrigerator over night or for a few hours
- (Today I tried putting it in the freezer for two hours and it did the trick)
***This will cause the fat of the coconut milk and the coconut water to separate
- Take the can out of the fridge and turn the can upside down. Once the can is turned upside down open the can and the coconut water will be there.
Empty or the coconut water and there will be fat of the coconut milk left over .
Do this for the other can.
- Take the coconut fat and whip together with one rich whip for about ten minutes till it becomes a creamy texture.
- Fill your crust with coconut cream
- Melt your Chocolate chips and almond milk and drizzle over pie.
- Store in Fridge
I also made this recipe with straberries and blueberries on top of my cream and the ganashe drizzled over.
Heres a picture:
I love having overripe bananas because I can make a cake out of them. This peanut butter banana loaf is insane!! I usually do regular banana but I wanted to change it up and add some peanut butter flavor because who doesn’t like peanut butter?
Recipe is posted below. Enjoy!
3 overripe bananas
1/4 cup chunky peanut butter
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup oil
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 cup of oats
1 cup of flour
1. Mash bananas and add eggs, eggs, peanut butter, sugar and oil.
2. In a separate bowl mix flour, oats, baking soda and powder.
3. Mix your dry ingredients with your wet ingredients
4. Mix together just until you do not see the flour anymore. DO NOT OVER MIX !!
(Mixing too much will cause gluten to develops and you’ll be left with a stiff cake instead of a light one)
5. Grease the loaf pan
6. Put the batter in a 9 inch loaf pan and sprinkle the top with cinnamon sugar* and chocolate chips
7. Place in a 350 degree oven for 45 minutes
8. Let it cook and Enjoy!!
*Recipe for Cinnamon sugar:
1/4 cup sugar
1 tablespoon cinnamon
You should always have this in your pantry it gives such a nice crust to the top of the cake!
I went to Panama this year and everyone said you have to try their desserts they are so delicious. So I saw this strange ice-cream that everyone was attacking when I tasted it I immediately understood why! This Lotus cookie is a carmelized biscuit that just tastes heavenly and add it to ice cream it’s just a different version of cookies and cream. When I came home I decided to recreate the recipe and it was hit at my family Shabbat Table I hope it will be a hit at yours.
1 quart Klein’s parve vanilla ice cream
One pack lotus cookies (700 grams)
2 sticks of margarine
6 tablespoons lotus cookie spread divided
1. In food processor pulverize the cookies slowly add melted margarine and 3 tablespoons of cookie spread *
2. Line desired tray with plastic wrap so it’s easier to come out ( I used 2 nine-inch squares but you can use whatever you have)
3. Form a crust by taking the cookie crumbles and patting it down start from the bottom and go up all the edges. Your crust should be about 1/4 inch thick.**
4. Put semi melted ice-cream in a food processor with cookie spread
5. Put ice cream in the crust and top with cookie crumbs and cookies
7. When it’s ready to be served pop the plastic up and you have a delicious ice cream cake !! Enjoy!!
Tips-* Reserve a few cookies for decoration
** Reserve a few crumbs for decoration
*** Do not wash food processor let the crumbs of the crust get into the ice cream
This dessert looks pretty, tastes awesome and is so simple to make. Your guests will surely love this! This is a great for Shabbat also because it can be made in advance and just warmed up before serving! Enjoy!
1 package pre-cut puff pastry squares
4 apples sliced in to 1/4 inch thick slices (I used honey crisp apples but any type of apple would work)
1 Tablespoon of Lemon
1/2 cup sugar
1 tablespoon cinnamon
Egg wash: one egg and a tablespoon of water mixed together
- Put the puff pastry squares on a lined baking sheet
- Cut and Mix the apples together with cinnamon, sugar and lemon juice
- Place 3-4 slices of apples on each square
- Brush egg wash over each square
- Place in a 350 degree oven for 20 minutes or until fully cooked
Optional- You can serve it with a store-bought vanilla ice cream and top it with some chopped pecans and cinnamon sugar (as shown in the picture) Or you can top it with butter pecan ice-cream and drizzle caramel on top!
I’ve tried so many granola recipes and after a while of experimenting, this recipe was created! I love the texture the oat flour gives the granola. The maple just carmelizes the oats giving it an amazing flavor.
4 cups oats
1 cup oat flour
1 cup avocado oil (for a healthier option) or canola oil
1/2 cup chopped pecans
1/2 cup sliced almonds
1 1/2 cup maple syrup
1 teaspoon Vanilla Sugar
Mix all ingredients together in a bowl
Pour half of recipe on one baking tray and spread the mixture out as much as you can with a spatula, Repeat with the other half
Place in the oven at 300 25 minutes Take out the granola and let it cool for 5 minutes then place back in a 200 degree oven for an hour (this will cause the granola to harden)
When its done you can cut in to even squares or just break it up as shown in the picture.
PS- Try and use oat flour it really gives such a great chewy texture.