Sea Bass With A side of Brocoli Slaw
This dish was literally made in less than 20 minutes and was so delicious!
2 pieces 6 oz sea bass
1 Tablespoon Miso Paste
2 Tablespoons Sake
2 Tablespoons Kikkoman brand Teriyaki Sauce (I like this brand because the teriyaki is not thick and it is much lighter and healthier)
1 Tablespoon Agave
1 bag broccoli slaw
2 tablespoons oil
2 tablespoons kikkoman Teriyaki
note-if you do not have this teriyaki use soy sauce and add a little extra agave for sweetness.
- Whisk all the ingredients together and coat the sea bass
- Let the sea bass sit for at least 30 minutes (I had no time for this so I skipped this step but if you are not rushed for time let it marinade)
- Grill Fish on a Grill pan or a George Forman Let the fish get girl Marks about 2 minutes on each side. ( If you have neither of these you can put the fish on broil in your oven so it can get that nice carmelazation on the outside)
- Finish it off in the oven on 350 for about 15 minutes
- Mean While the fish is cooking saute the brocoli slaw with 2 tablespoons of oil over a medium heat. when the Slaw is cooked add the teriyaki and turn off the heat.(if you add the teriyaki in the beginning it will burn)
Optional when plating this dish place the sea bass on a bed of brocoli slaw and dab a teaspoon of store-bought spicy mayo over the fish as shown in the picture. Enjoy!
This is my favorite store bought spicy mayo.